Bloomington Township Public Water District offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Online Bill Payment
If paying Online just click the green "Pay Your Bill Now" button and follow the prompts.
- BTPWD accepts on line payments via electronic checks. This requires your bank routing number and your checking account number. WE DO NOT ACCEPT DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS.
- Have your bill stub handy - you will need name and address exactly as it appears on your bill stub.
- Register an Account and you are ready to make payments on-line.
- Payments are batch processed. You can make a payment until 10:00 p.m. and it will processed for that day.
- Use this same account to see your customer payment history and usage history.
Payment By Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five-seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (click here) located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Payment Drop-off Location
You may pay your bill in person at our office address. We accept cash, check, or money orders.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your bank for more information.